Friday, September 17, 2010

Quiet fall day...


The last few days have been quiet around here. I've been able to concentrate on hand piecing my little Farmer's Wife blocks. I'm up to 20 completed now. :) I was able to get Century of Progress done while listening to the principal speak at my son's open house for school last night. I always hope I'll come across someone else who's a quilter or is interested in learning that would want to become quilting buddies. I'd love to have someone to sew with a couple times a month. :) It's so much more fun to sew with a friend when you have 500 half square triangles to make. lol

Here's a picture of my progress on my Farmer's Wife blocks and a picture of Jersey's back. I had to fix those block a couple times because he was determined to lay on them. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment