Thursday, January 16, 2014

Staying Busy

It's been ages...and I do mean ages; since I've used this blog. Still deciding if I want to keep it or start from scratch. Where to start?

Everyone that might read this knows that Joe is now stationed in Alaska. Ick...missing him and looking forward to him being home again! But I'm keeping busy with church, work, quilting and knitting and hopefully soon...spinning! For Christmas, Joe bought me a working antique spinning wheel! I need to order new drive bands for it but then it should be up and running! New quilt in the works. I pulled the picture from redcrinolinequilts.com. Lincoln's Watch - I've been steadily making the light and dark blocks and setting them into rows and LOVING IT!!! I'd show you the knitting I'm working on but you'll have to wait since it's a belated Christmas present and I don't want to spoil the surprise. =0)



Lincoln's Watch Kit










No comments:

Post a Comment