Thursday, March 10, 2011





I haven't posted anything about Chester in a LONG time...so I thought it would be good to give an update. So far I've quilted more than 3/4 of the center blocks and the first inner border. Triple diagonal lines are easy, but time consuming...The inner border is a twist which I like as it offers a new texture. The pieced border will have more triple diagonal lines and some sort of wreath or flower in the open spaces...and the last wide grapevine border will probably have some sort of curvy filler quilting so that the quilting is even across the surface. I am really hoping that I can get this quilt finished by next fall for our bed. I love it! <3 So...6 months?...doable...maybe...lol

I had to put a picture of Jersey in here too...he's such a silly cat. Must be wherever you are and part of the action. teehee

=3

No comments:

Post a Comment