Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here I will ATTEMPT to keep track of my various quilty projects. There are always lots of projects going on...usually I have 3 or 4 active quilt projects and others that I pull out now and again to work on. I'd probably finish more if I just worked on one at a time...think I must have quilter's ADD!

Current projects are -
  • CW Ohio Star Medallion - Quilt pattern by Judie Rothermel (LOooooOve her fabric and quilts!)
  • Floral Charms
  • Quilting Around the World - Block of the Moment
  • Grandmother's Flower Garden
I'll snap a few updated pictures to post in a bit. Hopefully Jersey doesn't think I'm spreading them out for him to play with...lol He thinks every quilty thing put out is there just for him to play with and mess up. Must pass inspection ya know! =3

No comments:

Post a Comment